Gap distance from adjacent wall for deck replacement

AngryChris

I have a DN 360 I'd like to replace but I might have 2" extra space between two walls.  I think any stack machine will barely fit here but I'm worried about replacing the deck if the door only opens 90°.  I remember the chute on a royal was about impossible to get out without going more like 135° at least.  Should I consider a 621?  I want as much capacity as I can get without worrying that it will be a PITA to work on the cooling should I ever need to.  I'm thinking possibly a cb 3500 as it may be easier to move but I could put casters on anything I suppose.

1 hour ago, Vendo Mike said:

You shouldn't have much issue getting to the deck on a 621 at 90 degree door opening.  You'll bump our elbow a couple times but the chute and deck should come out if needed.

Thanks.  Will this apply to the 721 as well?

18 minutes ago, Vendo Mike said:

Should.  I will say that a flat front will open wider than a bubble if the wall on the hinge side extends out that far.  I hope you also leave at least 4-6 inches behind the machine so it can breathe.

Well that's the other problem.  I only have so much space in front of the machine too so I need make sure I can open the door all the way that way too, while having enough space behind it.

4 hours ago, Vendo Mike said:

It needs to breath or you will certainly need to access the deck.  

I'm well aware.  I'm just saying I need to make sure I have enough space to open the door.  A 621 may be better simply because the door is narrower and won't "stick out" as far

You mentioned casters.  If that's the case, you can simply roll the machine out a bit as needed for loading or accessing the deck and then roll back into place.  Just don't roll over the service cord.  I'm assuming the spot is not an optimal spot for a micro market where doors aren't an issue.

40 minutes ago, Vendo Mike said:

I'm assuming the spot is not an optimal spot for a micro market where doors aren't an issue.

Absolutely not good for any kind of market.  Yeah this is definitely a stack vendor location lol.  No glass front, no market, etc...  I need more capacity and I think the single price 360 may be slightly obsolete at this point.