Buying a 2nd hand ,machine

Hi guys,

sorry if this has been asked but I told seller I would get back asap.

I'm looking at a 2nd hand Crane SC1 vending ,machine. Do you know if Adam card readers (or others) can be installed in them without a major refurb?

Also, do you need any special equipment to move them? I hear they are about 300kg??

Thanks so much!

J

It's a good machine as long as the serial number starts with 167. For cashless systems in the US it requires a 158.23 or higher EPROM. If this is your first vending machine, think long and hard about starting a business. It's not as easy as the blue sky sales people say it is. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lacanteen said:

It's a good machine as long as the serial number starts with 167. For cashless systems in the US it requires a 158.23 or higher EPROM. If this is your first vending machine, think long and hard about starting a business. It's not as easy as the blue sky sales people say it is. 

7EFD9110-C60A-468F-81CE-5BC5F57C6915.thumb.png.b791df007634e97950ecdfb11f1f0a98.png

The DN5594 is a glassfront drink machine but it won't be a National SC1 which is a SnackCenter 1 which shows model 764.  Something weird is up there unless you are showing labels from two different machines.  In that case they are both good machines though the 5594 requires proper product shims for each and every selection and working drop sensors. That would probably be problematic for you there unless you have a good Dixie Narco distributor near you.

They are both good machines so you should buy both so your location gets sodas and snacks from you.  Just because the snack is chilled doesn't mean you can sell soda out of it because it isn't a combo machine.  

If planning to fit cashless then you will definately need 158.23 EPROM - chap selling them on eBay for $20

Haven't heard of an Adam card reader, I likely to be an Advam.

Guess you are in Australia, we have a Vend Expo in Sydney in July, good place to get knowledge

www.ausvendexpo.com.au