USI/Wittern 3565 combo convert 5 chips to 10 candy

JustMack

Hey everyone!   I just acquired a USI/Wittern 3565 combo machine and I need help converting a 5 chip tray into a 10 candies tray.

I am thinking I need: 5 more motors, 5 spirals/augers, and 5 tray dividers.  

let me know if that is correct and if anyone has parts that I could purchase from them.  Thanks in advance.  

Edited by JustMack

Probabaly just get a whole tray. Don’t forget to do a motor count on the control board after your done?

but I have to ask. Why lose out on chip and pastry sales for candy bars? They haven’t sold very good for me lately and gpm isn’t as good as chips.

Just now, tblake05 said:

Probabaly just get a whole tray. Don’t forget to do a motor count on the control board after your done.

but I have to ask. Why lose out on chip and pastry sales for candy bars? They haven’t sold very good for me lately and gpm isn’t as good as chips.

@tblake05 @AZVendor 

sorry all for whatever reason I was never notified of the responses. My apologies.   I tried to put a pic up but it was over the limits. 

5 wide combo machine - I purchase location which included machine  

1st 2 trays  all chips and with last 2 selection in tray 2 is - (rice crispy and grandma cookie)

3 row - 5 wide and currently has 5 candies laid horizontally   
Last 2 trays are 10 row drinks  

Converting 3rd tray will let me  add atleast 2 more chip options that the rice crispy and grandma cookie will evacuate once moved to 3rd row plus the 3 other items.  Peanuts, crackers. Etc.