Coffee Brewer (Bunn style) brands

I'm working on a location that has a contract.  If the numbers are accurate, they do about $500+/month in OCS.  Coffee prices are unpredictable lately but I'd like to gain some opinions on different brands.  I haven't gone all in on them yet, but I'm assuming they want a "regular" coffee for a good price.  I'll have to stock up on a lot more coffee for this.  Currently, I carry solar and I've had good reviews overall but someone always prefers another brand.  I've heard good things about the vso brand (white bear I think?). Maxwell house people love or hate, etc...

I've been out of coffee for so long those first two are ones I never heard of.  If you are doing OCS then you need fractional packs and you will have better results with branded coffee than non-branded but in this day and age, new brands can be all the rage.  If they are a good tasting product and cheaper for you to get then you should use them.  A coffee service typically sells what they want to sell.  If it's off-brand then it should be a lower cost to the customer. I can't even remember all of the fractional brands that were around in the 90s but there were a bunch and most of them were really good quality.  I'm sure that industry consolidation and the crap economy of the last decade killed most of them off. 

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

I've been out of coffee for so long those first two are ones I never heard of.  If you are doing OCS then you need fractional packs and you will have better results with branded coffee than non-branded but in this day and age, new brands can be all the rage.  If they are a good tasting product and cheaper for you to get then you should use them.  A coffee service typically sells what they want to sell.  If it's off-brand then it should be a lower cost to the customer. I can't even remember all of the fractional brands that were around in the 90s but there were a bunch and most of them were really good quality.  I'm sure that industry consolidation and the crap economy of the last decade killed most of them off. 

I think a lot of them are simply sister brands owned by the big conglomerates out there.  Solara is owned by a private company in Indiana to my knowledge and it started as a coffee house similar to starbucks.  People like it in coffee machines as well as brewers but you know... there are still enough people that can't be pleased EVEN if you offered the exact coffee they want but in a different label.  I'm not worried about it too much, just looking for options.  Also, believe it or not, the big names like Maxwell House and Folgers don't do that great.  People complain about the high pricing of both and Folger's is often impossible to get anyway.