Dixie narco pepsi model?

Ok Im new to the vending machines i recently bought an old dixie narco pepsi machine and not sure where to find the model as the plate on the left side of the door has been removed.  I can confirm it has 8 slots and is 79 inches tall by roughly 36 wide by 30 deep.  Also when first got it home and plugged in the bill acceptor would pull in the dollar but no change given or product and wouldn't take any change.  I unplugged the bill acceptor and the coin mech would accept change but still no product. There is 6 switches on the inside of the coin mech that I set all to off and still get nothing. Any suggestions or ideas appreciated 

DN 440. Get rid of the Maka coin mech and put a Mars 6800H in it. Protected by ADT. That's a good one. You have to load it with cans to get it to take money. Then, so it's easy for you, buy each column until a can is dropped from each one. That's when they are then primed. Load the cans tops to the back.

48 minutes ago, Jross73085 said:

Do you have a diagram for making a cheater wire to test to make sure it is the mechanism is the problem 

I can't tell you how to make a cheater wire but I can assure you that you should get a 6800H.  Even if the maka works, I doubt you could ever get it repaired.

A simple search here would find it.  

You can cut the cord of your Maka off at the coin mech and use that with a standard single price selection switch.  Wrap it all in tape as it runs on 110v.