Snack shop 4000 model 4600

I recently bought a old vending machine, being the snack shop 4000. This is my first machine, wondering if anyone has any opinions on this machine, if it’s any good. Because I have been having lots of problems with it. Thanks in advance 

3CFB615D-00F0-41F8-8BAE-66CE2845F5FF.jpeg

Edited by Daaavid32

I’ve only had it up for a week, but it’s been dispensing 2 snacks even though I put them the snacks in the correct row and everything. Also, the machine seems to eat a dollar every now and then. Sometimes even just stops working in general. So I replug it and restart everything and it starts working again. Since it’s my first machine, I’m sure I still have lots to learn 

OMG!  No.  It's from 1980.  What do you expect it will do?  But with high scrap prices now the heavy cabinet will bring you some return on your investment.

Edited by AZVendor

How much you think it would be for it? And dang that’s a good couple of change to upgrade it. Still would need someone to try to fix all the things that aren’t working before I could do that. Who would I contact to service a machine that old 

2 minutes ago, Daaavid32 said:

How much you think it would be for it? And dang that’s a good couple of change to upgrade it. Still would need someone to try to fix all the things that aren’t working before I could do that. Who would I contact to service a machine that old 

The last time I paid a tech to fix a machine cost $185 to show up and $185 and hour with a one hour minimum. You are going to end up with $500 in repairs and in the end you will still have an old relic that’s worth $12 at the scrap yard. Take Randy’s advice, scrap it and move on. 

Order a new board kit from InOne technologies. Buy a Mars MDB bill acceptor and coin mech. Yeah probably $650-$750 in parts but not hard to upgrade. You can do it all on location with basic hand tools. At the end of the day you will have more money tied up in this machine than its worth but your lesson will be learned.