HELP!! I messed up my AP 112!!!

So basically I messed up…accidentally plugged a coinco 12-pin 24volt into my 12-pin 12 VOLT ONLY machine. Immediately heard something “pop” and even tripped my house breaker. Lost all power to machine. Thought it was just the 3 amp piece in the other side of the little 3amp breaker switch but when I replaced that it also “popped” and did the same thing. Didn’t even have a coin mech plugged in this time. Was just seeing if the machine would power….no luck. The little white part of the breaker button is out and will not go back to reset. Have no idea what I blew or what to do as no one in my state works on these older machines. Figure the forum may help…thanks 

7A4AF29A-1CDD-408F-A60A-0F7F9F231859.jpeg

Yes..sorry for the coin op. It was a coinco 12 pin. I accidentally plugged a coinco 24 volt 12 pin into the 12volt 12 pin slot. Is there anyway to test of the board is shorted? I don’t see any burnt fuses or issues with the board.

Wasted. Money on a electrician to come and just test wires. Says the machine still shows power and the resistors are good. Left him scratching his head. No display or anything showing. How can u tell if a board is bad? 

Edited by Aloha Fresh

There's a small power board inside the AC distribution box (where the breaker is). Unplug everything from it (3 harnesses). Make sure your breaker is good by ohming through it for continuity. If no still display, the board is likely toast. If the board comes up, you can use a 15 pin 24VAC changer that uses a different circuit to run the changer. If you do need another board, luckily they are inexpensive from sources that upgrade to MDB.  I have boxes of these boards, displays, and power boards. The changer you used is toast for sure. Throw it away.