Dixie Narco need help troubleshooting

I have a dixie Narco single price machine and when I vend one of the selections it will not vend a soda, then if I try to vend the same selection again it will vend two sodas. This only happens for this selection and the arms are in the right position of the cam. Do I need to replace something or can I make some adjustments to fix this issue. Seperate question; could this issue with the cam/motor make the coin mech reject all coins? Thanks

43 minutes ago, ShurShot said:

I have a dixie Narco single price machine and when I vend one of the selections it will not vend a soda, then if I try to vend the same selection again it will vend two sodas. This only happens for this selection and the arms are in the right position of the cam. Do I need to replace something or can I make some adjustments to fix this issue. Seperate question; could this issue with the cam/motor make the coin mech reject all coins? Thanks

Are all selections vending the same kind of cans?  All standard sizes?  If so, you should make sure that the problematic can is in the same cam setting as the others because it sounds like it isn't.  Does it have the same shim as the rest?  Does the rotor look twisted?

The machine will be stuck in cycle if one of the motors is not homed.  It will reject everything until all motors are home.

It's a dixie narco 440. All selections are vending the same cans. This selection is a single column and I think it is shimless but im not sure. I got the machine awhile back and have been trying to get it to operate properly. I bought a jones plug tester and that is when I noticed the selection having issues.

28 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

Are all selections vending the same kind of cans?  All standard sizes?  If so, you should make sure that the problematic can is in the same cam setting as the others because it sounds like it isn't.  Does it have the same shim as the rest?  Does the rotor look twisted?

The machine will be stuck in cycle if one of the motors is not homed.  It will reject everything until all motors are home.

Screenshot_20220516-205439_Gallery.thumb.jpg.acc8fc1bcc1627de5d2f4a0efed94c56.jpg