Jump to content

Can anyone tell me what this is?

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone can anyone tell me what this part and how to get some bigger sizes it goes the machine pictured either one. We got a manual but of course there is no company name or location the one I can find it said the company was out of California and they are out of business. Thank you in Advance  



Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's part of a manual coin mechanism and I don't know the specific part name but you probably wont' be able to find any parts anywhere unless you can find someone (somehow) that has some to use parts.  Very unlikely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...