InOne USI Snack Machine Upgrade Info

Unfortunately, we will not be able to manufacture replacement kits for AMS, probably due to licensing issues.  I know their upgrade process is quite expensive, they do make a nice machine for sure.

• 2 months later...

Thanks guys, we're excited too!  From what I know, minimal parts will need to be replaced during the upgrade, so installation should be very similar to a snack machine upgrade. Basically, install new control board, new OLED display assembly and a few cables that are needed, then configure motors and price the machine and installation is complete.

• Like 1

I like! But Unless it is super inexpensive, it’s a lttle late for me though. I was able to fit a 3151 board in my only 3189 for credit readers.

doesn’t mean in the future I won’t get another 3189. In fact, I’ve been avoiding buying that machine because of no cc. Now I won’t have to.

but thanks for listening to end users. Something a lot of companies don’t do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 12:26 PM, Arnie InOne said:

Thanks guys, we're excited too!  From what I know, minimal parts will need to be replaced during the upgrade, so installation should be very similar to a snack machine upgrade. Basically, install new control board, new OLED display assembly and a few cables that are needed, then configure motors and price the machine and installation is complete.

Arnie, maybe a bit premature, but any idea if the InOne option for the 3189 will also work in the 3179 (using the mcb12 board)?

only reason I ask is there’s a 3179 for sale cheap in my area from a motivated seller, and I have a spot picked out, but would need to be certain I could have a payrange.

• 2 months later...
  1. Yes I'd like to know when a control board comes available as well for the 3179. I have three that don't display correctly and causes a lot of customer complaints and loss in sales. They function properly otherwise but makes it a challenge to change settings.

1 hour ago, labryan3 said:
  1. Yes I'd like to know when a control board comes available as well for the 3179. I have three that don't display correctly and causes a lot of customer complaints and loss in sales. They function properly otherwise but makes it a challenge to change settings.

Just get a new control board. You can prob find the mcb12 on the cheap.

otherwise if your good at soldering, you could change the display portion only.

I contacted Vendnet.usa and they don't make or sell the boards anymore. They said they could send mine off to be repaired for $234 each so that might be my only option. Hope not. I'm not sure what you mean by mcb12. I can solder ok but have no idea where to get the right display.

8 hours ago, labryan3 said:

I contacted Vendnet.usa and they don't make or sell the boards anymore. They said they could send mine off to be repaired for $234 each so that might be my only option. Hope not. I'm not sure what you mean by mcb12. I can solder ok but have no idea where to get the right display.

I am almost 100% certain both display elements from the cb700 and the cb500 and cb300 (with the MCB12 board) use the same display.  Have to desolder the old panel and solder on the new one.