Even more lost

ChefDawna

HI There!  

Need advice on Vendo V-max 540 again! 

I would love to change from bottle to can on one column. But I don't know how. 

I changed the price.

I changed the cam setting to two instead of one. 

Loaded the soda and tried to buy one and nothing came out!

I believe I have to change the depth setting via programming?  Not sure?

Am I supposed to change some timing situation? 

Having trouble finding anything but dixie machine videos to help. This machine must be prehistoric! 

Thanks for your help!!

Dawna

Vmax's are one of the easiest machines to work on. Here is the setup guide for 12 oz cans.  Your choice if you want to do 3 deep or 4 deep but 3 deep is recommended by me.  blob:resource://pdf.js/f7e9229b-c010-4134-a584-021408c50c4f#filename=12oz%20Cans%203%20Deep%2C%204%20deep%20Rev%20B.pdf

Here is your manual, which is not hard to find:  https://e4995306-5b39-4820-8d83-ef2846e90a02.usrfiles.com/ugd/e49953_ab86859e747f4572aea051da29946f25.pdf

I would definitely start by reading through the manual to get an idea of what you're working on.  If you find yourself confused or stuck,  you can reach out to our 800-344-7216 and follow prompts to technical service. George or Craig will gladly walk you through setup and answer questions.

Rather than waste a phone techs time it's always better to pay someone to show you how it's done.  I could set that thing up in 15 minutes but it would be an hour to type it all out and at least an hour to describe it over the phone to someone that doesn't have a clue.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

Rather than waste a phone techs time it's always better to pay someone to show you how it's done.  I could set that thing up in 15 minutes but it would be an hour to type it all out and at least an hour to describe it over the phone to someone that doesn't have a clue.

Totally agree but wanted the operator to know that support is available.