Problems with Ba30b. Gives wrong amount of credits.

Broof1219

I have an upgraded Ba30b with the short board. It’s suppose to take 1$ 5$ 10$ 20$. It takes 1$ normally no problems. When you put a 5$ it accepts it but only gives 4$ In credits and I haven’t tried a 10$ yet but with a 20$ it only gives 15$ In credits. It’s in a RVCDE 522-8 with a 9302-L changer. The changer is full and the machine has products in it. 

How do you know it's updated?  Does it have a 2008 sticker on it (the year the new 5 came out?) Who did you get it from?  The BA30 is not upgradeable so you might be shined on.  Get an updated MEI 2500 instead.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AZVendor said:

How do you know it's updated?  Does it have a 2008 sticker on it (the year the new 5 came out?) Who did you get it from?  The BA30 is not upgradeable so you might be shined on.  Get an updated MEI 2500 instead.

I got it from a company called vendingworks. It has a new 5$ dollar sticker. Iv seen these on YouTube on vending channels called short boards because the actual circuit board has been replaced with a shorter one compared to my old Ba30b. Is it legit? 🤷 idk. But it wasn’t much more than a regular Ba30b that was 1$ only and it has a 90 day warranty I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t something I was doing wrong. It takes the 5$ but the machine only credits 4$ 

On 9/12/2022 at 9:23 AM, AZVendor said:

Change your pulse switch #3 and see if that helps.  Also make sure switch 6 is ON for $5 accept.  Don't bother messing with 10s or 20s as that would just empty your coin mech anyway.

Turns out it was the pulse switch. Switched it to short pulse and restarted it. Now takes 1$ & 5$ no problem. Thank you👍🏻