New to vending and stumped

CozyClan78

Hi all , I'm working with an ap 112 with the revision door and I'm trying to find some kind of circuit I can interrupt or an input I can connect to so that I can keep the machine on and working but it will not accept cash card or coin until I want it to ,  The only wiring diagrams that I can find online are pretty much  Unreadable .anybody have  any suggestions

7 hours ago, CozyClan78 said:

Hi all , I'm working with an ap 112 with the revision door and I'm trying to find some kind of circuit I can interrupt or an input I can connect to so that I can keep the machine on and working but it will not accept cash card or coin until I want it to ,  The only wiring diagrams that I can find online are pretty much  Unreadable .anybody have  any suggestions

So you basically want to kill the monetary system?  I don't understand.. a machine is generally useless if it can't accept money.  There should be some type of lockout programming on the board but I've never used it. 

How about you explain why you want to do this.  You may end up damaging components doing what you describe.

• 5 weeks later...