Re-Thinking My Bulk Route Plan

T BIRD

I ordered another 4 double Elites w/ stands and 1 single Elite w/ stand this morning.  I am very happy with the machines especially  the ease in which I can remove the coin tray quickly and dump it in a bag.  

• 3 weeks later...

So.........right now I have 12 machines placed, and I have 13 more set up and ready to go. ( singles-doubles-and DI )

In the next couple of days I am going to set up the Dentyne Ice product in capsules using a royal blue A&A machine.  I will post pics.

• 1 month later...

I have a couple of pics with Dentyne Ice in capsules inside an A&A Elite machine.  I gotta get them posted.

I have a bunch of machines to find locations for. I am still waiting for Cross Country Placements to find me my 3 locations so that I can move on from there.  I have about 17 machines to place.  I just ordered four more today.  I ordered my first case of Certs today also. I am still playing with the 2 sizes of heads and which to use.  I ordered a smaller head for the Elite.  I want to see what it looks like.  I forget what my guy Steve at A&A said its made of.

I also may have some information for people about a wheel that may be able to vend Dentyne Ice. ( 2 per vend ) When I get the info I will share it. As soon as I get the info, I am, going to try it in an Elite.

Will do Tee.  Thanks for the compliment.

I placed a double in an Old Navy break room on Saturday and have another double going into a Walmart breakroom as soon as I talk with the manager tomorrow and figure out which day I am bringing it there.

Question real quick. ( for my husband)  Is this a better way to go. T-Bird.

U  used a globe ( and a very nice one I might say) and put the DI in caps instead of just buying the DI machine from the company. 

Eve

imo its better to get the machine from steve.for 137(or so)you get a machine with stand a 3lbs bag of DI shipped to your house.the machines come with the cash and dash feature too.

Question real quick. ( for my husband)  Is this a better way to go. T-Bird.

U  used a globe ( and a very nice one I might say) and put the DI in caps instead of just buying the DI machine from the company. 

Eve

Eve.......I did that because I was not comfortable with the Dentyne machine. Also using capsules has an appearance of a more hygenic vend.  Women especially may like that  in hair salons etc. I disagree with what Antonio said in a previous post here about the Dentyne machine having a     'cash and dash' feature making coin pick up faster. It does not have that.  It has a coin tray BUT you have to take the lid and the globe off to get to the coin tray. And then you have to lift the coin tray out and off of the rod to dump the coin unless you slide your hand into the coin tray and take out the coin.  Thats not fast to me Eve. Good luck to you sista!  You seem to have lots of energy!!  Thats great!!

Hello,

Your machine looks great.  I have to ask, how long did it take put 2 mints in each capsule?  Also, did you save any $$$ buying your machines from AA and buying the caps and mints elsewhere?

Thanks,

Coop

Buying the machine from A&A Global instead of Superpro saves me saves me a few bucks......not all that much.  I just prefer the A&A machine over the other one.

I will give you an example in terms of putting 2 Certs into a capsule. Last evening I went to my storage place to play with the machines for a while?  When I got back home in 1 1/2 hours, my wife had enough capsules completed to fill 1 A&A machine to the top and she had about enough for 1/3 of a machine! 

How much is the A&A machine w/ stand and capsules cost?

A double A&A Global machine with stand runs around $140. The capsules are very cheap. They basically come 2500 to a box.  I forget the price.  Somewhere around 20-30 bucks a box.

Those A&As are nice. I'll have to give them a spin.

With those NW60s, how do you vend DI? Do you use the capsules or a modified wheel?

Pizz......what I do is buy an A&A machine and simply order it with the 1.1 capsule wheel in it and put the gum in capsules.

There is another way using parts of wheels from DI and NW?  But I will be damned if I can figure out how to do it.  Steve from Superpro laid it all out to me nice and neat?  I still could not get the NW60 to work and vend DI 2 at a time.

T Bird, i've been experimenting with my NW60 and I'm getting some pretty great results. I think I almost have a modified wheel made that will dispense 2 Dentyne at a time, or most gums/candies the same size. I will post how-to once I get it completed.

T Bird, i've been experimenting with my NW60 and I'm getting some pretty great results. I think I almost have a modified wheel made that will dispense 2 Dentyne at a time, or most gums/candies the same size. I will post how-to once I get it completed.

I am very interested in seeing how you do it Pizz.

The configuration we tested with the NW 60 that worked was:

Our (SuperPro) DI wheel, NW riser (used for 850 ct. gumballs), NW spring housing.

Last time I purchased the 1.1 capsules from A&A, they were about .012 ea. for 5,000. This price may depend on quantity purchased and shipping cost.

Steve, spvg