Want passive income

Gio123

Looking to get into the atm business. I like the idea of it, only going to service the atm like once a week and having it make money ok its own. Hardest part so far though is trying to find a location. Seems like i have to be a teller marketer and i hate them, wouldnt wanna be something that i hate. Any ideas for securing a location without bothering people ? All ideas and comments welcome. Thank you

Well, you’re gonna have to pound the pavement.   Get out there and see if maybe you can generate some interest.  As far as “teller marketing”, I don’t see how you’ll convince any over the phone to let you place atm’s but I don’t know anything about atm’s.  Find an atm you are gonna go with and get their brochure they use to market and make copies of that along with your business card to take with you.  

• 9 months later...
On 12/7/2022 at 4:51 PM, AZVendor said:

Are you prepared to bank the amount of cash the machine(s) will need to operate the business?  

How much liquid cash do you need to bank? In your opinion is ATM "vending" not worth the hassle? 

Do you need to carry a gun when filling them? 

8 hours ago, QuickVends said:

How much liquid cash do you need to bank? In your opinion is ATM "vending" not worth the hassle? 

Do you need to carry a gun when filling them? 

Ask yourself this... what kind of locations are prime locations for ATMs?  Are those kinds of locations prime targets for robberies?  Now ask yourself this:  Has anyone ever tried to break into ATM machines?  Or steal them entirely?  Could you become a target if anyone nefarious recognized your vehicle?   People do real dumb things all the time, but when someone REALLY wants something, at there very least you'll find out how ambitious people are.

Now here's my question, and I don't know the answer to this one whatsoever lol..  How much can you really make from doing ATM machines?  It just seems like too high of risk and with the use of cash steadily declining, it seems like ATM machines are going to go the way of payphones.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

Ask yourself this... what kind of locations are prime locations for ATMs?  Are those kinds of locations prime targets for robberies?  Now ask yourself this:  Has anyone ever tried to break into ATM machines?  Or steal them entirely?  Could you become a target if anyone nefarious recognized your vehicle?   People do real dumb things all the time, but when someone REALLY wants something, at there very least you'll find out how ambitious people are.

Now here's my question, and I don't know the answer to this one whatsoever lol..  How much can you really make from doing ATM machines?  It just seems like too high of risk and with the use of cash steadily declining, it seems like ATM machines are going to go the way of payphones.

That's a great way of thinking about it. 

I might have missed it, I'm surprised nobody here is talking about Crypto Vending. Lol

14 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Crypto.....  ha ha ha ha ha.

Almost every corner store here has a bit coin machine that sells currency. 

Like the new ATMs.

I see people putting hundreds of $100 bills into these things. I bet the commission is huge markup.

Maybe I missed it, I just haven't noticed a section here for it or any major discussion on it. 

I'm not interested, just curious as AC mentioned that ATMs are basically on the way out.

Crypto is and has always been such a speculative ripoff that I'm surprised that those ATMs have survived.  Just shows that a sucker is still born every minute.  It has been discussed before on this forum but it has been quite a while since it was brought up.

Edited by AZVendor
  • Thanks 1