Help with Vendo BB01

Scott Wright

I am trying to get a Wurlitzer branded Coke Vending machine working. The unit cools but I get no display on the panel. I took it apart and everything is connected to a Vendo BB01 board. The board says BB01 and 2198FC05. I can’t seem to find this board anywhere to purchase. I am assuming this is the problem. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. I attached some pics of the board.

IMG_0642.jpeg

IMG_0640.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue.. 

I start trace the power.. Liiks like I got power to the 2 retrifiers bout then it is lost. The voltageregulator that is attached to the big heatsink is getting power but no output. There is a condensator close to the regulator that might have a short. If the condensator has a short the regulator will blow.

I have just disassemblied the board. I need some tome to find the voltage regulator and go from there..

contact me at cabbagecreek@gmail.com

I tested to install a new voltage regulator. tested the disassemblied regulator and it was dead. It also shown a "brownish" discoloration on the shielding tab. Might idicate thet it has been to hot. Changing the regulator did not start the board.. It is still "stone dead"

I might need to replace the board .. It looks like the BB01 board is used on many vending machines

Is there someone that got a spare that I can buy?

I do not get any reaction from the board.. The motors are in some wired positions.. So normally the motors tries to find "home" but in this case they are not in the right position .

So I want to know if there is a sign somewhere that the board is getting all powersupply it needs.. I have replaced the 7805 with a "buck-converter" and that is giving 4.95V.. And it stable.

Searched for a LED or something that indicates some signs of "life".. The only thing thats working is the "Return coin" motor and the Change coin mechanism.. (Display says : Needs cleaning"),,, Thats some sign of life but nothing from the board 

• 2 weeks later...