Washington state machines - getting out of business

Starcat

Hey all, i have some personal stuff going on so i simply do not have time to deal with machines or routes anymore. 

i have a lot of machines in washington state, probably over 100 . all the good stuff, oaks, eagles, a few beavers,  if anyone needs machines in washington state let me know.

On 4/27/2023 at 4:32 PM, Starcat said:

Hey all, i have some personal stuff going on so i simply do not have time to deal with machines or routes anymore. 

i have a lot of machines in washington state, probably over 100 . all the good stuff, oaks, eagles, a few beavers,  if anyone needs machines in washington state let me know.

Hey Im in washington state

So you don't have time to deal with machines or routes now but you have time to do cold calling to solicit locations (from your other post)?  And how do you not know how many machines you have located?  That would be an indicator of why you don't have time - it's a poorly managed business.  Oh wait, you don't have time to count them.

Actually jackass my mom is on her death bed so i dont have time to do the route or deal with it and i still need to help my elderly father and move him into a senior home. not that its any of your buisness.

Edited by Starcat