Vendo 840

jtriumph74

With the Vendo 840 parts no longer being offered by Vendo what do people do with these solid machines when damages occur. I had someone kick in my panel. I got new plexi and a print being done to freshen up with whole machine but when they damaged the front they broke the 76” trim. I’ve been to about every major vending parts company and the best I can find is a 64” part that might work. 

Any ideas on like parks from other machines I can try and use to get my machine back to work? The part number is 338125B but I was told that VEN1241524 would work too but Vendo discontinued the 125B and doesn’t know what the VEN part is. 

Vendors Exchange or D&S should be able to cross your trim part number to another number.  If you can't then you have no choice but to get enough to do the entire machine with another trim - or retire the machine.

I feel your pain.  I have a 540, 576, and two 720s.  They all work fine but they are also all setup for bottles and will likely remain that way until the compressors fail and then I will just scrap them one at a time.  I can fix the refrigeration no problem but I would rather just part the good ones out to keep the others going with whatever parts are interchangeable.  I am assuming the 840 is the tall model and I bet you simply can't find trim except maybe from a refurbisher that has some in storage for parts.