Bulk Vending Business Cards / Shirts

Sweet Start

It's always worth the investment if you want to be professional but it's not required since hardly anyone uses them.  Cards are worthwhile for the few that will call you long after you were there.

23 hours ago, Sweet Start said:

Im relatively new to the Bulk vending. A couple of months.  Do you have business cards and Shirts with a logo or anything that you wear when you stock up?  Just wondering if its worth the investment when starting out

I always have business cards and always give them to the location when I place equipment. I also have an asset tag on all of my equipment with my company name and service number. Additionally most of my charity placards have my phone number on them as well. I really think a polo shirt with your company name looks professional but honestly, in almost 20 years in business, I have never done it. I did wear hats with my company name on them for several years but as time went on I just went to generic hats or hats that advertised one of the charities that I work with. I believe the most important thing is to look professional (business casual and well groomed) and be engaging and polite. So starting out, I would indeed recommend business cards but company apparel is not a necessary expense especially when you're trying to keep within a tight budget.