Movie: The Sound of Freedom

tblake05

Just saw it tonight. Recommend everyone goes to see it..... and help keep all children safe.

question.... does anyone partner with a charity, like give a certainty percentage of their monthly income to one? Just curious what charity you chose and why?

On 7/8/2023 at 11:32 PM, tblake05 said:

Just saw it tonight. Recommend everyone goes to see it..... and help keep all children safe.

question.... does anyone partner with a charity, like give a certainty percentage of their monthly income to one? Just curious what charity you chose and why?

I have bulk vending sponsorship contracts with the National Children's Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen Foundation, Kiwanis International & Lions Club International. I also have singular arrangements with certain organizations like The American Legion & Veterans of Foreign Wars. It is indeed a great way to place equipment in businesses and help out these great organizations at the same time. Some of these entities are paid a percentage of the gross sales from the machines they sponsor and some of them charge vendors a fixed monthly sponsorship fee that is not tied to sales.

My relationship with the Kiwanis and Lions Club started when I began buying Fordway routes years ago. The relationships were already established and those organizations have a great track record. The National Children's Cancer Society has a very good vending program and is really my favorite charity. They are a hands on type of charity that offers real financial assistance to families impacted by childhood cancers. They help cover travel expenses, lodging, household expenses, medications, just to name a few. Additionally they counsel families on navigating treatment situations. I have personally referred several people to the NCCS and they have been able to help all of them. Susan G Komen is indeed a great organization but it is a HUGE charity. I really have no idea how they specifically spend donations but I assume it is being used in a prudent manner.

The bottom line is it is a win win for both parties.

• Like 1