vendingmachinesshop.com

Hello all,

Does anyone have experience ordering from or working with the site vendingmachinesshop.com?

I am new to this business and looking to purchase some machines. I have found the site "vendingmachinesshop.com" and they have lower prices than most other distributors I have found online. I have contacted them via email with questions they are quick to respond. What gives me pause is a few minor typos on their site, some dead social links, and that the domain has only been registered since April 2023. Their prices are much lower than competitors and after emailing them they say the price also includes card readers, bill/coin validators, and even technician to install which seems to good to be true.

Thought to ask here for a second opinion or see if anyone has experience ordering from them.

Thanks!

Stay away.  Buy used machines locally.  Do not start a vending business with new machines.  It's not necessary.  Post information on the machines you're considering before you buy so we can advise you.  Most websites will only sell crappy imported machines that have no support.  Be glad that you asked first.  I don't even need to look at the site to warn you off of it.  From your description there are so many red flags on that one.  I'd bet that any response you got from them was AI generated and their goal is to steal your money by enticing you with fancy pics and fantastic claims.