Networking vending machines so you only pay for a single cell connection

Is it possible to network vending machines in a single location to allow you to only pay for one connection for credit cards?

If you can do this, then what are some of the best products to purchase?

You used to be able to do that with the old Mars Easitrax system by putting modems in each machine but I don't know if anyone else has ever offered it.  I haven't heard of such.  It will be proprietary to a provider so you'd need to speak to each one and ask.

It's a bit of a rip-off. I'm with Nayax and every time I bring a new machine on board I get hit with the another monthly maintenance fee. You would think it would be prorated at least. I understand the banking fees, but the monthly's are just greed.

1 hour ago, townairvac said:

It's a bit of a rip-off. I'm with Nayax and every time I bring a new machine on board I get hit with the another monthly maintenance fee. You would think it would be prorated at least. I understand the banking fees, but the monthly's are just greed.

I'm not trying to defend them but you're getting a dedicated cell signal.  With a micro market you get one kiosk with one signal if it's wireless but then they kill you on other fees.  If it could be way cheaper than that, the competition would have driven prices down.  I think they take the HP-printer approach and offer a device at a price that doesn't necessarily make too much profit (the card reader kit) and then hammer is with fees.  I could probably negotiate something with cantaloupe if I tried but I have far better ways to maximize my profits.