Vendo 721 Live Main Control Board Info

Caribbean Vend

Hey guy's 

Happy New Year to all and best wishes to you and VenDiscuss in 2024. I have a question for you all this is a picture of my Vendo 721 Live main control board. Can anyone give me any info on this tag to see if it is outdated or do I need a replacement control board? 

Regards

image.png

Maybe.  You need to look at the version number on your main eprom on the logic board, not that sticker to be sure.  Are you having a problem?

Edited by AZVendor

IF the rev # on the Eprom label is below Rev 35, you’d need to update it for most card readers to work properly. This Rev # should also flash up during initiation when the door is closed. 

If you’re not using a reader and the machine is working for you, leave well enough alone.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Caribbean Vend said:

Hey Mike 

Good day, I don't know or remember if I ever asked you but what is a good coin mech for a Vendo 721 Live? Is MEI a good coin mech been having issues with my MCM 5.

Hello

The V721 will run any mdb coin mech but I would try to stay with something produced within the last 10 years. 

As AZ said, the 7512i is a known workhorse and a great option if you’re going with used payment systems.