Coke front 501e no power

So I just placed another machine at a location. But when I plugged it in it had no power to cabinet no mech,bill validator and no display. I check the two prong plug for cabinet and was connected but still nothing. So I checked power cord looked fine and followed it by hand to where ac compressor plugs into bottom left corner and got a little shocked.  So is the power transformer out or is board bad? Also ac units fan didn't turn on or anything when plugged in. Thanks Jon 

If you got shocked where the compressor plugs in then you're getting power and something is wrong there.  Those parts don't usually fail but I feel like you pinched the power cord or something to cause a short.

Ok so I should possibly replace whole power cord from plug to that terminal where ac deck plugs into? If it's getting power at that ac deck plug in location wouldn't the ac condensor fan turn on and evaps dual fans? And I checked fuses it has 2 alot of people say they run 3? Only has 2 slots and doesn't use circle battery for memory like regular 501e versions? 

It sounds like a bad main power cord assembly which can be replaced.  It all depends on where you got shocked and what you touched.  Your board is the newer SBC board.  It will have nothing to do with you being shocked down low, nor will the transformer. 

If the shock source is that close to the compressor plug-in then there's not enough wire there to splice a new one in.  You'll need the whole power harness.  Keep in mind that if you splice a cord into the wall plug side of the junction box. you'll still need to double the cable over and wire tie it so that a yank on the cord doesn't pull it apart.  That's why you need about 4-6" of cable to spice to.  While your machine isn't very old, this issue is usually cause by brittle insulation on the power cord coming in to the junction block.  That definitely requires a new harness assembly.

Edited by AZVendor