Adding an SIID Board to a Dixie Narco 501e Single Price Machine

I've recently purchased a Dixie Narco 501e that's set up as a single price machine with a relay. I'm looking to add an SIID board to it and converting it to a multi price machine. I have the board, however I'm unsure of what wiring harnesses I would need to get everything set up and plugged in. My goal is to upgrade the bill validator and coin mech, as well as add a credit card reader.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Look up 720 vending on YouTube. he has done what you want to do.  I'm working on upgrading one of my 501 single price machine. 

I’ve done it before a couple times. You need every single harness except the lighting harness. Not worth it if you have to buy harnesses. Only reason it was worth it to me is because I had multi price parts machines and clean, nice single price 501Es. One 600E that was absolutely destroyed (picked up a machine at auction for cheap that spent its life outdoors on a beach and rusted out, plus major sun damage and someone used a crowbar to attempt to break into) and 501E that took a swan dive off a forklift. Pull all the harnesses and boards out of the parts machine and transfer them over to the single price machine.

Edited by orsd

1 hour ago, Curtis58a said:

Look up 720 vending on YouTube. he has done what you want to do.  I'm working on upgrading one of my 501 single price machine. 

Thanks for the recommendation. I checked out some of his videos and they did help give me an idea of what needs to be done.

22 minutes ago, orsd said:

I’ve done it before a couple times. You need every single harness except the lighting harness. Not worth it if you have to buy harnesses. Only reason it was worth it to me is because I had multi price parts machines and clean, nice single price 501Es. One 600E that was absolutely destroyed (picked up a machine at auction for cheap that spent its life outdoors on a beach and rusted out, plus major sun damage and someone used a crowbar to attempt to break into) and 501E that took a swan dive off a forklift. Pull all the harnesses and boards out of the parts machine and transfer them over to the single price machine.

I found these harnesses online. Are they the correct ones I should be looking for? Or are there more?

https://snackattacknow.com/product/dixie-narco-501e-600e-9-sold-out-switch-harness/

https://snackattacknow.com/product/dixie-narco-501e-600e-9-vend-motor-and-front-door-power-harness/

https://snackattacknow.com/product/dixie-narco-501e-600e-9-vend-motor-switch-harness/

Need a main door harness, select switch harness, display harness, MDB harness, transformer, and display as well. Probably some other parts I’m forgetting.

Unless you have a parts machine handy for this then it's not worth it when you can buy good used E models for under $1000 all day long.

9 hours ago, orsd said:

Need a main door harness, select switch harness, display harness, MDB harness, transformer, and display as well. Probably some other parts I’m forgetting.

Will I need the motor harness and sold out switch harnesses as well?

2 hours ago, ignika98 said:

Will I need the motor harness and sold out switch harnesses as well?

Yes. The parts I listed are in addition to the ones you originally listed.