Bowling vending machine help.

Ill start off by saying that I do not not much about vending machines, I run a bowling pro shop that we have a vending machine with small supplies while the shop is closed. I am wanting to switch the BA to something that takes 1s and 5s. The current BA only accepts 1s and people aren't buying items cause some items will require them to have 14 one dollar bills. My question is is there any way of doing this? And if so what all will need to be changed out? Appreciate any kind of guidance! IMG20240312171955.thumb.jpg.bacfb5e3b2c5b88a06ba5d6b8c470ecc.jpg

If your machine is MDB then you can exchange the acceptor to accept larger notes.  I see on its label that it is 24 volts so that should be an MDB machine.   As far as replacements I would get an MEI 2702.  It can be set to accept up to $20.00 bills.   You would also have to buy the MDB harness with it as well to connect the validator and coin mech.   I’m assuming it’s a snack machine so you will have to get one with a mask that goes on a snack machine.  
https://www.dsvendinginc.com/p-6434-vn2702u5m-mei-1-20-mdb-bill-acceptor-wvfm-bezel-500-stacker-rebuilt-w180-day-warranty.aspx

You could also purchase a Coinco brand validator and you wouldn’t have to worry about the harness but I myself only use the MEI brand validators and acceptors.   Let us know what brand and model of machine you have first though. 

That's a USI 3015 or such machine.  It is not MDB and he's already behind the 8 ball to get this upgraded.  He needs to call a vending technician to upgrade it for him so he can go on running the bowling alley while someone fixes his machine for him.  It will save him from all the phone calls he'll have to make to Vendors Exchange or Capital Vending to try and get the parts.  I can smell the bowling alley now......