Question on redbull shims for royal machines

Hi all,

I have a royal GII 462 on route. I think that's the model number, but I am not too sure. Anyways, I was wondering if the "D232052 - Royal 550/660/804 Red Bull Kit- Rear" would work for the rear columns on my machine. I know that they probably dont, as the model name isn't in the listing name, but you never know. they are also the cheapest red bull shims for royal machines so you know.... If anyone knows of any other places to buy the redbull shims please advise me. thank you!

Link to D232052 - Royal 550/660/804 Red Bull Kit- Rear- https://www.dsvendinginc.com/p-6454-d232052-royal-550660804-red-bull-kit-rear.aspx

27 minutes ago, CoastVending said:

If there is a easy way to custom rig it up with some foam or something that advice would also help....

I would never advise that.  I'm sure it's possible but now you're talking about a backyard fabrication job and that's not what a professional does.  I like to save money too but you'd be far better off just sticking with the standard 16 oz energy drinks.  I sell about a dozen different varieties of energy drinks and only the 16 oz to in our stack vending machines.  Red bulls go in glassfronts or coolers.

Whoa, you say it's a G2?  That is a junk machine.  It is 12 oz cans only with short front columns that barely hold anything. Regardless of the claim that it vends bottles they don't even show how to do that in the manual. Said bottles would also have to be the diameter of cans.  The programming is archaic and there is no parts support for it or it's vend mechanisms.  I'm sure it's your most hated machine that you have, or at least it should be.  Unless you have a Seaga, a Vendo Workplace vendor, a DN P-Series or DN FlexPac machine, among others.

9 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Whoa, you say it's a G2?  That is a junk machine.  It is 12 oz cans only with short front columns that barely hold anything. Regardless of the claim that it vends bottles they don't even show how to do that in the manual. Said bottles would also have to be the diameter of cans.  The programming is archaic and there is no parts support for it or it's vend mechanisms.  I'm sure it's your most hated machine that you have, or at least it should be.  Unless you have a Seaga, a Vendo Workplace vendor, a DN P-Series or DN FlexPac machine, among others.

Yup. I got it for free and its in my slowest location. I was hoping to boost some sales by putting the celsius in but...