Coinco BA30B bill validator 117v change over to MEI

Hey guys, I am back with more questions. This time I am working with a Royal 660-9 coke machine. I am changing out some parts on here to make the machine look a little nicer. This soda machine was an outside machine. I have changed out my buttons, selection switches, plastic housing that holds all of that stuff mentioned together. Now I am thinking about changing over my bill acceptor. 
It’s a coinco model # BA30B 117v

I know this model was from the 80’s. 
I want to put on a mars bill validator. 
should I just go with the VN 2511 

or is there more to it than that?

I would like to have the new validator accept 1’s &  5’s. Could I get your advice on this issue.  Thank you all so much.

Edited by Aries44732003
Misspelling

That machine wouldn't be capable of running a 110v bill acceptor so you must be mistaken.  And please remove your advertisement from your posts.

5 hours ago, AZVendor said:

That machine wouldn't be capable of running a 110v bill acceptor so you must be mistaken.  And please remove your advertisement from your posts.

My apologies for the picture I attached earlier. I didn’t realize I sent that.  Thank you for all your advice and feedbacks. 

Also If your going to accept 5's, look into a 5-tube coin changer like a conlux-5 or a MEI CF2700. These have multiple quarter tubes so that they don't get drained as fast. I had a 9302-GX in my 660 that was empty every time I came for refills because I was also accepting 5's. Just my two cents, haha