432 food mch frezing evaporator?

I have a 432 food mch that is wam due to a freezing evaporator. All fans are working, drain is not plugged. I replaced the entire refirgeration system with a new unit and a day later the same exact thing happened. Is there some setting I'm missing that might be causing the compressor not to shut off? Thought all the temp/defrost options were contained within the ref. unit itself. But replacing the ref. unit didn't yeild any different results.

You went about this all the wrong way.  You might have had low freon in your old unit, or it had a bad evaporator fan or fan wiring, or your door doesn't seal and air leaks in which could still be the problem.  Make sure the machine is level so the door can seal correctly but check that seal too.  Check the manual for a defrost cycle.  If it has one (I never worked on that model of National machine) then yours might be set up wrong or you have a bad defrost element. Your cooling deck might also not be sealed correctly or it's installed wrong.  Keep the machine away from the wall and make sure the vend screen underneath is kept clean.

16 hours ago, help said:

Is there some setting I'm missing that might be causing the compressor not to shut off?

Freezing product or building ice on the evap? 

if your condensing unit isn’t shutting off, you have a shorter triad x feeding power to the unit at all times.  Or the temp sensor is reporting that the unit is never reaching the set point.

Check the temp reading and see if it’s accurate. Then see if it reacts to temp change by warming with your hand or dropping it in a cup of ice to see if it disengages the deck.  If the temp sensor is reacting properly, check the triad. 

If memory serves, the trial are mounted on the door on the 431 and 432.  If not a shorted trial