Questions about this machine

Hi,

Checked this snack machine earlier and would like to offer the owner to buy it but don't know the value I didnt see the model number and make, anyone can identify this? Thanks.

Can this machine be installed with a card reader? 

How much should I offer for it?

The owner don't know if still working or not.

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

P_20240422_153528.jpg

That is a USI HR40 more than likely.  It has a Snackmart 6 (SM6) logic board in it which is MDB capable and it had I-Vend (drop sensor) when it was new.  That may or may not work now.  It's generally a good machine.  I'd give maybe $500 for it in it's nasty condition and knowing nothing more about it.  Does he have a key for it?

We have a bunch of these Witterns - HR40 or 31 series - generally decent machine.

Used in rough shape - agree w/AZ $500-$750 is a good deal if everything works.  For a clean one with quality coin mech and val would go $1000 if we needed it.

Yup. Decent machine, I own a bunch. Like stated, Blue display means SM6, red means F80. I like both versions but F80 can’t report cash over mdb (yet)…. sm6 can with latest eprom. If you get it and need an eeprom update for credit cards, send me a pm. Vendnet has discontinued the latest version, but, since they refuse to support their end user (with everything lately), I have been making copies for forum members.

As of rough shape it’s in, be prepared to buy a new bill Val and coin mech. Decent mei will set you back about 300 for both.