Vendo 511 Celsius can

Hi experienced vending champs !  i am a newbie with an old vendo 511 machine and i like to vend the 12oz slim Celsius energy drink cans. Can I use the below shim? although it doesn't list vendo 511 it lists 540. Are they similar in terms of column widths? i plan to use the last column / bottom most button. 

https://snackattacknow.com/product/vendo-v-max-540-576-630-720-840-12oz-red-bull-celsius-slim-can-metal-shim-21/ 

I'm having trouble finding a setup specific to Uni 2 (V511).  The VMAX setup for 12oz sleek cans is below.  This and the V21 require magnetic side spacers so I'm pretty certain the Uni2 would as well.  The stacks between Uni2 and Vmax are very similar.

a)    Product Depth: 2

b)    Back Spacer: 7

c)     Gage Bar Clip Location: P/N: C1 (1066112-1)

d)    Gage Bar Location: 2

e)     Side Shim/ Spacer:  1078872

f)     Sold Out Flap: 1083449

g)    Sold Out Spacer: 1077457

h)    Column Quantity: 48; Column: 10; Vend Out: 44

i)   Magnetic column spacer: P/N:1114348-4. Use 2 per column installed side by side on the right side of the column from the back spacer to the front of the column.

Wait, there is still a part that's available for a Univendor?  Where are the gate links????????  Com'n Mike, those are the most valuable parts.  You could probably sell them all from the batch you make.

The magnetic strips are sourced and still used in V21.  I'd have to check on those particular shims.  If the tooling is still good and the demand is there, I'd have a case to stand on,  if the tooling would have to be rebuilt or revived, that becomes another very expensive matter all together.  This seems like something that a 3rd party parts house would have jumped on long ago if the demand it there.  It's not a complicated part to make if you have a brake press and the die. 

I can tell you, and have before, that the demand is there and I would have sold at least 100 per year if I was still in the business of parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for answering my question. I am having a hard time finding the part number to buy the magnetic column spacer. Looks like I am out of luck here!