Help me decide please!

I got a location with a zipline (all year round) and Aqua bounce park (probably spring-fall) beside a lake within a state park. Owner doesn't have a space inside so he asked me if I have a Vending machine that can be placed outdoor. I saw on other posts AMS outsider is the machine to go to. its 8.2miles away from where I live.  Is it worth it to get two AMS outsider just to lessen the time I need to service the machine on the location? I have a full-time work aside doing vending machine service. what other vending machines (drinks, snack) are recommended for outside use with large capacity?

Hi Gizmo, do you have an example of model for the drink machine that is outside rated? I will look in YouTube about cage, first time seeing it. Thank you!

I’m to the point where I only buy the Vendo v21 models now but that’s me.  Since it’s going outside get a good used Dixie Narco 501e.  They are obsolete but still modern enough to put a card reader and parts are plentiful. 

That is a very high price my friend.  I hope it has a great warranty, has a new compressor and rebuilt bill acceptor and coin mech.

If you're just buying it from Joe Smoe then $1500 tops, if it's in good condition.  If it's from a reputable rebuilder in your area then you may have to pay that price if that's the going rate.  To do the job right, you have to, at a minimum, paint the cabinet inside and out, rebuild the coin mech and bill acceptor, rebuild the cooling system if needed, put in new lights, new labels, test all motors, maybe replace the motor switches, test all programming, put a new selection membrane if it has one, and on and on.  There could be lots of parts that needed to be replaced.

@AZVendor i think thats the price of vending machines in my area from distributors, I asked other distributor and gave me a $2700 on same model, other wants  $4500. Im not good at the mechanical parts of vending machine yet, but im learning through here and youtube.  Thank you! 

@Charlie613 it will be placed outside within a state park and base on other topics here outsider or that for drink machine.

Thanks for giving your thoughts!

On 5/20/2024 at 10:12 AM, KrisKLM said:

@AZVendor i think thats the price of vending machines in my area from distributors, I asked other distributor and gave me a $2700 on same model, other wants  $4500. Im not good at the mechanical parts of vending machine yet, but im learning through here and youtube.  Thank you! 

@Charlie613 it will be placed outside within a state park and base on other topics here outsider or that for drink machine.

Thanks for giving your thoughts!

Be prepared for vandalism