Coin Tube readings on Nayax Moma app

Posted (edited)

On the Nayax Moma app there is a wiget for change tube status. Not sure where this number comes from. I thought it would be fed to Nayax from the Main board.

The Credit card reader pic that the coin tube has unknown is on a crane 168.

The pic that shows 1.85 is on a DN5591  I have been having issues with Exact Change only errors on this machine.  I noticed the 1.85 today so I used the fill coin tube to drop change in  I thought that number would change but it stayed the same. 

IMG_5865.png

IMG_5862.png

Edited by Mike4

The change amount comes from the CA15 DEX file. Not all changers report this data and not all machine control boards look for it. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lacanteen said:

The change amount comes from the CA15 DEX file. Not all changers report this data and not all machine control boards look for it. 

I've been dying to figure out if crane 157s support a tube reading, but I haven't found a way yet. One of mine has a CF7512 in it which I'm sure supports tube levels, but even emptying the mech completely and then refilling using tube fill mode doesn't do the trick. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fermo Vending said:

I've been dying to figure out if crane 157s support a tube reading, but I haven't found a way yet. One of mine has a CF7512 in it which I'm sure supports tube levels, but even emptying the mech completely and then refilling using tube fill mode doesn't do the trick. 

Well sometime during the night the 5591 finally updated a new amount. Guess it was just lagging. Guess I’ll just toy around with it and find out which machines will and won’t. However I do think tube filling the 5591 fixed the use exact change error. 

thanks yall!!

On 5/22/2024 at 8:57 AM, Fermo Vending said:

The newer EPROMs support CA15. Needs to be version 158.23 or 158.29