Is A&A the cheapest place for stickers/tattoos?

vipergts

Nope.

Ohh you might want more info right? Well first I wouldn't mind the price differences so much as the product. Look for the best selling product not the lowest costing product. AA, Brand, Allstar are the big 3 in my book. There are lots more though but I purchase from everyone as the price difference is marginal, but each has a hot product I want.

A&A is not the cheapest by a long shot!  I like the variety and prices at VSI (http://www.vendingsupply.com).  They have 3 pricing tiers.  Their inhouse stuff is $23 for stickers and $21 for tattoos.  The Bullsey and Ed Hardy stuff is $27 for stickers and $25 for tattoos.  The premium licensed stuff like Disney, Marvel, Nick Jr, are $29 for stickers, and $27 for tattoos.  Each box of 300 comes with 1 display and extra displays are only $1.00 each.

This is a good thread for information. When I started I wanted to just stick to one company and A&A had a good selection. Sea/zoo mania brought me using brand also, and now I'm willing to manage several suppliers to get the items that I believe will make me the most money. So far, flat vending has not been exceptional for me. It looks like my empire will be built upon the 1inch caps and gumball machines.

Lurts,

I'm kinda worried that you are right.  I see *some* good movement with 2" but mostly I see the best sales with 1" figurines and sticky stuff.  I have 1 single flat location and it has 4 cols and those 4 flats did only $56 out of $250 total for the whole rack.  I'm thinking that an optimized selection would help tho.  The lower back tats sold out while the 'stickman' stickers barely moved.

No, they are not the cheapest.  I buy my stickers/tattoos from Vendynamics (www.vendynamics.com) and VSI (www.vsiart.com).  Vendynamics gives a discount if you a NBVA member.

• 2 years later...

Finally buying product for my first 2 6-way sticker machines.  Is A&A the cheapest?

You can't have a serious flat discussion without mentioning Flatline! I buy 75% of my flat product from them. I get most of my stuff in the low to mid $20s per box. Mark is my salesman & is also the sales manager. They provide outstanding product & customer service. The best in the business in my opinion!

Archived