My experience with Eddie Bauer

alyssamma

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was trying to make light of the situtiation been so far off in TX from AZ , I did recieve the replacement as Eric said he would today and will set a time to place on location.

I did not mean for it to be a negative. just a little humor was all :)

I know everyone makes mistakes.

So far EB has been on time with getting the locations.

Visited my newest location (recently offered by Eric) after 4 pm today, but the contact wouldn't see me and wants me to make an appointment so will set that up tomorrow.

Constructive comment to the EB team:  please provide contact person name with contact company details, as well as specifics of whether an appointment needs to be made.  Seems like bulk locating allows for the vendor to show up with their machines and install immediately.  Full vending seems to be more formal based on my past couple of visits with possible locations. 

Yes, I can ask you for these details, but it's an extra email exchange that doesn't have to happen if the lead is properly documented to the client.

Is Netting 1000$ a week a goal or a wish? I wish I was the best basketball player in the world, but I'm not doing anything about it. My goal is to gross 1000$/month by December. I expect to reach it. I want that gross up to 5000$/month by December of next year (2nd year growth rate should be much higher because I'll have more funding and more experience.)

To me it is a goal - to reach that goal I plan ( doing ) on purchasing a min of 2+ machines per month and get them on location.  All fund from the machines go into a account. I purchase the new machines and supplies and such from my own funds.

** reason I am not using the money from the machines, is in case I come across a whole route for sale.  THat way I would have more capital to work with.

• 1 month later...

Coincidentally visited today one of the 2 locations Eric identified that wanted to talk in the New year.  10 people.  Obviously combo, but they also want water and OCS.  Don't have any water /OCS accounts yet, so am number crunching as it would be an easy learning curve in a place like this and I could eventually up-sell my accounts or new accounts on these services.  But really... 10 people... ouch!

I have called 3 times for a refund from eddie.I havent heard back from him explaining why my refund hasnt been issued yet nor when.the message on his answering machine state thAT he will be out of town till febuary first.I will try to call back then.it`s kinda bogus he didnt refund me BEFORE going where ever he went to.

I went snowboarding for a few days and left business at home. Refunded as soon as I got back yesterday since you ended up finding a location on your own.

thanks for the opportunity Antonio

thanks for the prompt payment upon your arrival.I lucked out and a location with an oscars wild ride in it ended up wanting the rack too.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a location with a soda machine already there and another location from Eddie in about a week.  Both are mechanic shops and look pretty good.  I have to give Eddie a thumbs up his customer support has been great especially since I am a newbie

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I just thought I would give a thumbs up to EDDIE BAUER, I can not believe how fast he has been able to find locations for me! I cant clean machines up fast enough! In the last two weeks he has gotten me over 30 locations!!! I have been awsomely busy and really looking forward to growing my business with Eddie. I also have to say that he is a really good guy and I can honestly say he is not in business to take your money and run, he has been very helpfull and has given me a whole new look on how a locator should be. From what I can see he really enjoys helping people and I think it really shows in his fast communication and his willingness to help in any way he can. Eddie, you da man!

• 4 weeks later...

I totally agree... But they will deny it.  If  I order 1 or 2 at a time as compared to someone who orders10 ,then common sense dictates which will be a bigger priority.

-I am of the opinion that the more locations you order the higher priority you have with locators.

That's not an accurate opinion Antonio...at least not with all locators.

One of my locators has a lot of my money and some of their other customers with orders of much fewer locations are getting more attention than my order is right now.

But in fairness to Eddie, please realize that I am NOT referring to Eddie Bauer.

That's not an accurate opinion Antonio...at least not with all locators.

One of my locators has a lot of my money and some of their other customers with orders of much fewer locations are getting more attention than my order is right now.

But in fairness to Eddie, please realize that I am NOT referring to Eddie Bauer.

neither was I just generally speaking.I may be wrong

• 1 month later...

I just re read your post...who did I insult...the guy who called me a joke when I teased him back.

those guys are not customers nor have they ever been and have no personal experience with me. They are just chiming in like they always do.

But let me see if I got this straight. You guys can say or call us what ever and if I tease you back your insulted.

see the posts under "eddie bauer not responding" I posted the proof we sent this clown 5 locations

"clown" nice.

I want to send you money, so you can be so respectful to me as well.