face to face locator available

Poplady1

I just received a call from a locator looking for work.  If any of you want to contact him here are the details:

Jerry Marston

706-661-6818

jmar11@charter.net

He works Atlanta, Florida, TX, the Carolina's, TN and Miss. 

I do not know anything about him.  He says he has been locating for a long time and needs some jobs.  Please only

use him if you feel comfortable.  I am not receiving any money, commissions or any type of compensation.  Just passing along a name for those that might be interested.

Blue Moose

I guess some locators will not work certain areas of the country or will have a high minimum requirement.  Maybe we need to look for a Hooter's waitress (dressed professionally of course!) for our next in-person locator.  Seriously, a high percentage of the places we want to get into are owned by males.  Those owners will make the time to talk to her rather then to me!  Just a thought.

Jax

I guess some locators will not work certain areas of the country or will have a high minimum requirement.  Maybe we need to look for a Hooter's waitress (dressed professionally of course!) for our next in-person locator.  Seriously, a high percentage of the places we want to get into are owned by males.  Those owners will make the time to talk to her rather then to me!  Just a thought.

Jax

And how long till he kicks us out since she's not the one servicing the machines? Actually I thought I had an old lady ready to work the charity angle for me. If she could keep moving I think the could have torn it up. Alas she decided not to.

On a side note Jax, if either of us finds a good locator but come up short on the hours they need we can send them to each other for more work.

Well I would simply tell the location that she was the "stunt" vendor!   :D

Jax

Or just put on a dress, and a little lipstick, service the machine, and tell them your the same girl, you just hit menopause.