New here in TX

wjmyre

Welcome to the site.  I am also a newbie here, having been in the business for slightly more then a month, and have found this site to be a great resource for information.

What part of Texas are you located?

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy fellow Texan!

I am also new to vending and this site as well.  I haven't purchased any machines yet but I am looking to start with a few bulk vending machines and see how that works out.  What are you looking to do in the vending biz?

Good to meet you and hopefully we both can do good things in the biz.

Good Luck,

Kenny H.

Unfortunately hasn't been active since the day he posted this almost a month ago.

But speaking of San Antonio, I need to get back there and visit some relatives.  (And Corpus Christi, and Schlitterbahn.)

You could have come as far as Dallas last week and caught the Big12 championship game. ;D HOOK'EM BABY!!!

If you do come to San Antonio, let me know and I'll meet you for lunch if you are interested

Hey, count me in on that lunch in San Antonio.

I'd love to meet forum member's face-to-face.

Might make it out there this summer, I'll keep people updated on my plans.  (Hopefully my plans for growth don't interfere with the financial ability to go.)

Maybe this could be the first big Vendiscuss get together, if anyone else is interested.  Aren't there a few members in Texas? 

OH, and while I am aware of the game, and results, I'm not that big into football, or really any spectator sport.  (Well other then girls gymnastics  :P)

Kind of wish I was there right now.  I ran my route Monday, and was planning on depositing the quarters Tuesday, but the banks were closed due to the weather. :'(

And now Wednesday, we are in a blizzard, although it looks like the snow is moving out.

I have no plans on going out, and my wife was luckily scheduled off today, so we are going to stay in, and make chili while the road crews clean up this mess.