question about locators

proshine43

Buy the reg. MM, then buy a double plate to mount another head next month.  Whether it goes in front/back doesn't matter tonight.  Just try to get it placed.  If it starts to do well, then you cover your as$ and offer the manager some $ so you don't lose your location there.  Our Applebees has a Beaver Triton out front that looks great.  Looks like it does well too.  I have a Hooter's breakroom that's not too shabby.  Won't let us put it in front though.  Just get it placed, then worry(that's the good kind of worry we all want!) about the upgrade.

Which locator got you the Hooter's breakroom?

Honey, it's not like I want to go, but see I've got to go service the machine....

Which locator got you the Hooter's breakroom?

Honey, it's not like I want to go, but see I've got to go service the machine....

Central Loc's got me this one a while back.  Actually it was the first one I bought!  I go in and check every other day, just to make sure things are ok with it! ;)  The girls put their "uniforms" on back there, do their hair, etc...  not a big room but the location does pretty well most months.  "It's just a little handful of candy, it won't make me fat" 

I made up a sticker for my machines so people don't CRANK on the coin mech and break it, also gives the "impression" they might get more candy,  For Max Candy - Turn Slowly!  ...This Hooter's girl actually comes up to me and says(Hooter's girl voice) " I turn it slowly every time, but I never get any extra"  Advertising DOES work!  I told her I would open the wheel up some.  They seem to be happier(and more plump) now.  :-X:o  I should put a label on it....Vendor not responsible for making girls fat. ;D

Central just got the best review I've ever seen :P

Those sound like some good stickers. I had seen a "for max candy turn wheel slowly" before, and wondered about it. Obviously knowing how the mechanics worked I knew it was absurd unless there was a problem with the candy sticking. Now I know it is a great way to protect your coin mechs :P