Eddie Bauer - First Pull from locations

zanygames

I just did my first pull from my Eddie Bauer locations that have been in for 30 days.

Locator: Eddie Bauer

Cost per location (with one free): $41.00 ea.  $250.00 total

Machines: New four selection Bulk Candy Vendesign (PMM, MIKE, RP, SK)

1. Drywall Place   30 days     $24.00   .80 a day

2. Auto                   30 days       $7.25    .24 a day

3. Pet Grooming  30 days       $3.00    .10 a day

4. Antique Store   30 days            $0        0 a day

5. Auto 2 - not 30 days yet

6. Hair - Will place tomorrow when mgr. is in then collect in 30 days

Four locations Total:    $34.25

Number of heads:        16

Total per head: $2.14

Yeah, I think four of the six locations are duds here.

| wanted to check on what Eddie offers in the way of replacing these.

I clicked on the Eddie Bauer Ad here on this site and it takes me to a page the is no longer available.

It's been like this for several days.  Anyone know if he is still around?  Maybe his site is just down.

Thanks,

Steve

Yeah, I think four of the six locations are duds here.

| wanted to check on what Eddie offers in the way of replacing these.

I clicked on the Eddie Bauer Ad here on this site and it takes me to a page the is no longer available.

It's been like this for several days.  Anyone know if he is still around?  Maybe his site is just down.

Thanks,

Steve

Eddie  office  713-856-9074

Cell    832-883-4479

Eric Eddies side kick cell  281-213-7422

• 2 weeks later...

I did one more of my new Eddie B. location collections today since it was just over 30 days since I placed the machine.

Auto Repair - 34 days  $5.75  Machine: New four head with MMP, SK, RP and SK

So far I have collected from 5 of my 6 Eddie B. locations. 

I have one left to collect from next month. 

Right now it looks like 5 of the 6 locations need to be replaced, but I will wait until I collect from my last Eddie B location in late Jan 2010 and then see if that one is a dud. 

Steve

Ok.  From what I was told. Eddie's group will not replace locations for free for poor performance.  Instead will replace for half price.  This to me is unacceptable.

This is what I have so far on a 6- triple head  machine order I placed aprox 8 weeks ago from Eddie Bauer.  Eric has been working the order:

1)Metro PCS store - 1st month $18.00

2)Metro PCS store - 1st month $9.00

3)Cabinet Shop - 1st month $6.50 (needs to be replaced)

4)Gas Station - 1st month 12.00 (got kicked out - waiting for replacement)

5)Auto Body - pending service next week (doesn't look promising)

6)Cafe sub shop - pending service mid January (looks promising)

In summary, it looks like so far I only have maybe two legit locations out of six.  Not impressive so far but I will remain optinistic for now. 

Locator: Eddie Bauer

Cost per location (with one free): $41.00 ea.  $250.00 total

Machines: New four selection Bulk Candy Vendesign (PMM, MIKE, RP, SK)

1. Drywall Place  30 days    $24.00  .80 a day

2. Auto                  30 days      $7.25    .24 a day

3. Pet Grooming  30 days      $3.00    .10 a day

4. Antique Store  30 days      $5.25      17 a day

5. Auto 2 -              34 days      $5.75    .16 a day

6. Hair - Not 30 days yet

The national average is $7.00 per month per head.  I have four heads so the national AVERAGE should be $28 for each of my locations.

You would hope that using a locator with access to traffic databases, previous location experience, etc would increase your odds of going ABOVE the national average, but for me it is not so.  Eddie has offered to replace my dud locations one time for free, so I am happy and hopeful that I can at least collect $20 per location on the next round I get from them. 

I do have some locations I have placed in the same area by myself, for free, that beat the national average.  I also have other locations from other locators that do amazing numbers.  I have one that right now does $100 a month, several in the $50 and $60 range, etc.  So I know it is possible. 

I know Eddie can not see the locations so it is a gamble on some, so I am willing to see if Eddie B and his team can turn the next round into winners.

Steve Griswold

My new site will be up and running as soon as Caserri is done.  I shut down the other.

When I decide to quit doing this business and move on to something else I will do the courtesy of posting a thread and certainly not with anyones money in my pocket. But I think I've made that clear in another thread.

I Have a new direction for my company which will relieve me of the duties of fortune telling and predicting the future.

Where being responsible when one location accepted with 5 people earns 30 bucks and another location just like it with 15 people earns 8 bucks will be a thing of the past.

Or if the owner changes their mind and wants you to move you machine after a month that   "how dare we not know that" mentality will have to saved for someone else.

And then not replacing them all for Free is "unacceptable"

Anyway my new site will spell out that  is a thing of the past and there will be no room for confusion when you sign up with me.

My customers will be making business decisions and living with them kinda like Grown ups do.

Some will prefer another locator and that is fine. I get the right to pick my customers and you get the right to pick your locator.

I don't even feel right putting this in with this cheap thread but my brother, best friend and business partner (not side kick) Eric lost his life when he lost control of his landcruiser during the day before new yrs eve. I will miss him everyday of my life as will his wife and two daughters.

so if your calling or emailing Eric redirect them to me

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

Eddie, Bill and I are so sorry to hear about Eric.  I know you must be suffering so much and not really wanting to deal with locating.  If we can help you in anyway by getting some of your back log caught up, let me know.  We can set time aside for you.  No charge.  Just tell us what you need and where you need it.  We will be glad to help out. We can be on the phones first thing Monday morning.

Bev