I guess im the first vendor from Denmark(EU)

Hello,

Just wanted to say Hi, and thanks for a usefull forum. After reading all your posts, first thing that comes to mind is, WOW its a heck of a lot easier to locate machines in Denmark. WOW.. I lack machines not locations. But then again everything else is harder to, I have to order machines in china to fit such a small currency as the danish krone. And buy candy in germany, because of the huge taxes. So all in all, when you have a location all the hard work is done with.. Mine is just starting..  ;D

Avg. gross so far(so far, just guessing, based on very little fact) about 10US pr month.

I have 11 machines on location, 4 more tommorow.

31 in route from China. All singles, most 2+u-stand.

Well I didnt expect this forum to be that good, so I didnt really care about typing a good name.. And yes, I have regrets about that.. This forum is far better than expected. Nice to hear tips and tricks, products are real easyly avalible in the states, its quite a difference here. Here you have 10-15 big vendors country wide, and they have the cash cow locations. They dont seen to care about the small locations, but I do..

Well I didnt expect this forum to be that good, so I didnt really care about typing a good name.. And yes, I have regrets about that.. This forum is far better than expected.

Welcome 2!

Glad you found us. Please make yourself at home. Since you really like the forum, and if you think you'll be around for a while, let me know If you'd like to change your username to something a little more memorable.

I guess ill stick with the name for a bit. I know it dosent look that well, but i dose kinda stand out. Thanks for the warm welcome, hope I am not abusing the welcome forum by pasting a lot of welcomes, but I would very much like to get access to the aktual number generated by machines.

Welcome to the forum.  Don't try to post just to post, or to get your numbers up.  I am fairly certain that Casserri, uh, Cassory, uh, Casanover, or whoever that guy is won't actually consider those real post that will add to your count to apply to get you into the plus forum.

If you are really interested, you will have no problem posting on this forum, and qualifying for the plus section.  Anyway most of us have found the basic forum is actually so full of information that many of us have learned more from the other members here then anything we have learned from the plus section.  Don't ignore the gold mine here.

I sort of got a reprimande already.

I have been reading on these forums for weeks and weeks now, and it made me much more confident on the possibilitys of running a aktual full time vending business. What really makes me glad, is that it is just that, a real business. Also some of the tips and tricks here really saves a lot of time, with the trial and error process.

A little bit on the process: I ordered an additional 31 more singels with 15 out already, im just so curius about what the machines average pr. month (thats why i got a little carryed away with the posts, to get to the plus area, since I have almost read every post there is already), havent reached a full service round yet, they are still to freshly placed. But im guessing that I am averaging about 15$ pr single.

Just a note, I am really interested in giving and contributing to the forum, just still a newbie, so I read of lot of the others advice, dont feel I have enough experiance to contribute much.

But thanks for a great forum, I really mean that.

Hey 2,

While I encourage welcoming each other to the forum, there is sort of an unwritten rule that we shouldn't welcome a member who was here before you. That's a sure sign of post padding.

As Mage said, enjoy and participate in the regular forum. Think of the PLUS section as a bonus, not the goal. There is so much more available to you now than there is in the PLUS section.

looking at what other people make with thier vending machines will not give you mean anything to you.all locations are different,some make more some less.even 2 of the same type of locations can be very differant in how much they make.

Noted, won´t happen again.

I know its not the same, but when trying to build a little business, there are simmilaritys, gas costs, time consumption, product, service frequency, there is a lot on the forums, but visualising it makes the difference for my, I am a numbers guy.

I am in real estate investing as my primary business. Its quite simmilar to that business. You have a location you service it once in a while, while in the meantime it produces money, weather your sick, on vacation, or working on other stuff. and yes real estate investment sucks right now, so this is a much needed third income stream.

Sorry about the spelling, not a native.  ;D

Hello 22443360,

I'm a new face too! I don't think I'll like copy and pasting your name everytime I want to same something to you specifically though!  :rolleyes:

Cheers

EDIT: By the way, some of the new smilies don't work properly.