What is the typical commission for full-line machines?

What is 'adjusted' gross?

Adjusted gross according to the IRS is the measure of one's assumed tax liability.  Adjusted gross in this case would be the percentage paid after deducting product cost.

Just to be clear, you mean suppose you sold 200 bottles of soda in a month, and you paid 50 cents per bottle but sell them at $2.00, your gross would be $400 but your 'adjusted gross' would be 300? ($400 minus the $100 you paid for those 200 bottles) So you would pay the location 30 dollars?

I pay 25% on profit.After sales tax.

John

Profit meaning after product, gas, employee wages, warehouse rent, machine depreciation, cell phone bills, etc?  Or only after product cost and sales tax?

I have two accounts that get 25% of 'net'.  Net being defined as 50% of gross less sales tax.  Comes out to around 10% of gross and yes it is a pain in the neck to figure out every time I go to them.  Those were were my very first two accounts.  Since then I have made 10% of gross as my standard offer.  Some of my outside service stations get 15% of gross.  I also have a hotel that gets 30% of gross on drinks and 20% on snacks.  They do a lot of volume but I have smaller accounts with little or no commission that make more money than this one.    One car dealership gets 15% and the other gets nothing.  One high school gets 10% and an adult school gets 5%.    One nursing home gets 10% and another gets 15%. 

Basically the numbers are all over the place and they are all negotiable.