Best parts about vending

Man as much as I hate vending at times its the good times that makes me want to keep vending.  I have been going through a lot of crazy stuff these days with this business.  As I was counting my money though tonight, it made me think this is why I love vending and why I am going to stay in this business for as long as I can.  Rolling up all those quarters, counting all the bills, finding a few more spare coins to finish up that last roll all makes me love my job.  All that hard work pays off at the end of the night when I'm counting my money.  There are a few other thigs I like about vending, but I am sure this is everyones favorite thing.  Just would like to get other peoples opinions as to what it is that everyone likes about vending.  Especially full-line.

Actually I really don`t enjoy sorting and counting cash. Money is actually pretty filthy, cash or coin.

The part that I find most satifying is successfully dealing with all the "stuff" you have to deal with on a daily basis. Running stops, service calls,repairs, sales, moving equipment, customer service, etc. its all good. Just trying to figure out how to deal with all the challenges that arise is what gets me all cranked up. ;D

Well, for me vending is not a replacement for my full-time job, vending is side-income to fuel investments. So to me each step I take is bringing me closer to becoming wealthy, and that feeling of progress is kind of the best part.

What I like best about vending is that it is a confidence builder.  Resolving issues and being able to think on your feet is very important in vending.  I am able to satisfy my clients and come through for them if they desire different products or equipment.  That’s the best part to me.  When I come through for the customer that puts a smile on my face.  O0

I like dealing with people. So, vending very appropriately fits my lifestyle. To me the best parts are when you get a yes while locating and when you are actually placing the machines.

Of course I also like the refurbishing process of the old machines.

You guys all make good points...............hillbilly, i forgot how nice it feels when you get a yes to a location when you finally do get one............especially for a soda machine.

making the customers happy is always nice..

and yes deffenitly mizugori, its nice to make some extra cash on the side.................that extra side cash has always helped me so much............if i need some money badly, i can just make a trip to a drink machine or two, although i am trying to stay away from this bad habbit haha

i also like just being my own boss............i hate being told what to do at work............thats just my nature..............probably because i have worked at so many fast food places in the past where there is so much micromanagment going on.

also the more machines you get, its like the more machines you can then buy afterwards............it seems like an exponential business as i guess with most businesses

Must say building the business. Everytime you make a new placement, you expand your business. One location at a time, adding bricks to the house your building.

There is always room and time for just 1 more, just 1 more machine. Human nature I guess. 

I've come to vending from a lawn care business (both are second jobs) and the thing I like the most is that I'm working WITH my locations, not just FOR my location.  The business/office manager wants their employees to be happy and I am providing that service to them.  Together we are giving their business a good working environment. 

Being your own boss with the flexible schedule was the main reason I got involved.

Michael

I chose vending because of the extreme flexibility.  Most all of my stops I try to do on a specific interval but if I can't make it that day or the next, it isn't the end of the world.

Another good part is no accounts receivable!!!

Another reason I chose it is that I am a single father and if I have to take my son with me to go do a few stops, it isn't the end of the world either- goes along with the flexibility.

Another is the relative low overhead of money and time.  You can get into this business without going to a bank and getting loan like are needed to say purchase a gas station.  As well I don't have to hire someone or be there myself 12 hrs or so a day. 

Another is I absolutely LOVE buying something and then turning around and selling it for more than I paid for it!!!

Most of all I like being my own boss.  I hate working for others but will work my tail off for myself.  I also get a lot of satisfaction out of dealing with all the challenges full line involves.