"Obama administration to stop government checks to the deceased"

kai1836

I have to admit when I saw this headline I was enraged. I sure hope someone in this country will speak up for our departed ones. The obama administration is absolutely ruining this country. First its putting illegal aliens priorities over the priorities of our own citizens......and now this. Depriving our dead of, most likely, their only source of income!

Thats how Bush got re-elected!!! :P

IMO He got re-elected because he was running against Kerry and was the better of two sorry choices.

:o :o :o

FYI, the whole dead voting thing, here in  S. Texas at least, all started with getting LBJ into the Senate in early 50's.

No offense taken, was just merely expressing an opinion. That's the hard part about having a discussion by posting. We've never met so you can't tell by reading my expressions what I'm thinking.

Those silly emoticons that Steve has on here do help a little though. ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm sure you can tell this is a smart golpher remark. LOL ;D

Well add prisoners to the list!!!  :huh:

In the USA Today, about 2,000 prisoners filed for the first time home buyers credit of $8,000!!  :o

Many of them had life sentences!!!  :(  Maybe those jail cells are now considered condos!

I guess government programs and abuse will always go hand-in-hand.  :angry:

Well add prisoners to the list!!!  :huh:

In the USA Today, about 2,000 prisoners filed for the first time home buyers credit of $8,000!!  :o

Many of them had life sentences!!!   :(  Maybe those jail cells are now considered condos!

I guess government programs and abuse will always go hand-in-hand.  :angry:

Well duh.  The politicians have to make it easy on the people in prison because that is where most of them are going to spend their post political lives.