A Monster Deal

mainor5251

I mentioned in another post about a deal I just got here are some more details.  After getting a brief overview this is what it looks like.

A complete 7 head NW rack already stocked with toys

2 Head  NW capsule machines on HD stand

2-5 head rack stands

3 single capsule machine stands

1 single stand

1 GB Wizard

3 NW 80's

4-2 col. NW sticker machines

1 tall Oak capsule machine

1 NW single w/ stand

2 NW doubles w/ stand

Appoximately 20 more singles w/out stands (some complete some for parts)

About 11-12 boxes capsule toys 1.1" and 2"

And 9 boxes of different kinds of stickers

For $226 if we had a deal of the month section I would have won for June

:)  ;)  :D  ;D  :P  B)

Did you find that one on CL? If so I must have missed that 1. I check from Jax to Tampa to Cocoa...

Hope you have spots for all of them

It was on CL a couple of months ago for $800 I think, emailed the seller to get more info, ended up telling him i didn't have the money right now but if he still had it next month i would be interested. The next month he sent me an email letting me know he still had the stuff and would let it go for 600 so quickly agreed and got him to hold it for me for 2 weeks.  Well in the next 2 weeks my wife lost her job so it wasn't looking too good for the deal when I posted 2 different threads on here, 1 trying too part out the deal so i could afford it and another just trying to find someone else to take advantage of the deal themselves, 1 person inquired about the deal gave him all the info and guess they decided not to act on it and another member responded to a deal for a rack and a triple and she came through.  And that's how the monster came too be.

Wow, even as a newbie I know that's a great deal. I paid $70 for one V-Line double head w/stand!

I would be more than glad to cut you a deal on VLINE machines.  $65 per double, as many as you want.

I'm switching to Vendstars since they go for $15-20 on CL here.

Did you find that one on CL? If so I must have missed that 1. I check from Jax to Tampa to Cocoa...

Hope you have spots for all of them

I think I would have driven from Iowa to Florida for that deal :)

Looking good, mainor!  Looks like you got it for 10 cents on the dollar, I'd buy those kind of deals every day of the week!

Perhaps you would be willing to share a photo of your catch when you get it rolling.

Looking good, mainor!  Looks like you got it for 10 cents on the dollar, I'd buy those kind of deals every day of the week!

Perhaps you would be willing to share a photo of your catch when you get it rolling.

Theres a couple of 1800 triples in the left corner that were not part of the deal.  But heres the rest.

post-1831-129433935883_thumb.jpg

post-1831-129433935898_thumb.jpg