Issuing Refunds?

blu Vending

I normally tell the locations if there are any problems just refund the money. I give it back to them when I service.  Hasn't been a problem for me though.  Only happened 2 or 3 times so far.

one valid point that bob the butler mentioned in one of his numerous rants er i mean posts, was this. ask the business owner to bring the coins over to the machine and try it in front of the customer if they ask for a refund/claim that it ate their money. this puts thieves/d bags trying to screw you over for 50 cents in an awkward position as the business owner turns the machine, and it works fine. Also, this shows the thieves that they can't get money this way, only a free product.

Anyone ever had someone call you asking for a refund because they didn't get what they paid for? What did you do?

I did once by some smart golpher telling me how upset his daughter was and all that the machine ate his quarters.I told him to give me his address and I would mail it to him.the sob insisted I come there for an immidiate refund even after I told him I lived an hour away.I told him I would leave straight away and hung up,and that was that.