A&A Unveils Sticky Critters Mix, Adds Flat Vending Lines For Summer

caserri

A&A Unveils Sticky Critters Mix, Adds Flat Vending Lines For Summer

Tim Sanford

Editor@vendingtimes.net

COCKEYSVILLE, MD -- To mark the arrival of the summer solstice and the enhanced leisure-time it portends, A&A Global Industries has launched a "hybrid" bulk toy line, three tattoo series and a novel sticker theme.

Sticky Critters for bulk vending can be sold either in 1.1" or 2" capsules (thus "hybrid"), typically at 25¢ and 50¢. The new line is an updated implementation of the longtime favorite sticky toy, and includes 10 different varmints (rats, snakes, centipedes and more), all in vibrant colors. An eye-catching, two-sided blister display showcases the entire critter collections.

The new A&A temporary tattoo lines include Girl's Club, 10 trendy images including bright butterflies, flowers and similar classic decorative motifs. Described as "super cute," they're expected to find wide application to lower backs, feet, shoulders and other areas exposed by lightweight summer attire.

For boys, A&A has introduced Ink & Iron, a collection of 12 styles incorporating such popular contemporary images as skulls, swords and "medieval symbols." And, for everyone, the new Penguins of Madagascar theme (based on the Nickelodeon television series) includes depictions of 12 characters from the show, including the eponymous penguins, King Julien (a lemur), and chimpanzees Mason and Phil, among others.

For sticker enthusiasts, A&A now offers a series themed to Domo (or Domo-kun), a cartoon character created by Japan Broadcasting Corp. Described as "a strange brown creature hatched from an egg," Domo is depicted performing unexpected activities such as snorkeling and acting as a ninja.

All A&A flat vending items include vivid double-sided displays, and ship in boxes of 300. Suggested vend price is 50¢.

A&A Global Industries offers an extensive range of bulk and flat merchandise and machines as well as parts, accessories and supplies. It maintains shipping facilities in Baltimore and Los Angeles to hold costs down and speed order fulfillment. The company can be contacted by calling (800) 638-6000.

I dislike hybrid products.  If it will sell in a 1in, I won't sell it in a 2in.  However, A&A caught me off guard because they didn't have my regular 2in sticky mix, so I bought a case of the sticky critters.  I haven't used them yet, but we'll see how it goes.

This "hybrid" stuff is a LOAD OF CRAP! All they are doing is sticking 1" stuff into 2" capsules and CHARGING YOU DOUBLE!!!!!!!

A&A needs to pull their head out and get some inventory in, and stop screwing their customers!

Merc

This "hybrid" stuff is a LOAD OF CRAP! All they are doing is sticking 1" stuff into 2" capsules and CHARGING YOU DOUBLE!!!!!!!

A&A needs to pull their head out and get some inventory in, and stop screwing their customers!

Merc

Im not sure who your sales person is but they are not charging double i can asure you.  The items that you say you are paying double for range from 22 to 24 a box in two inches caped and 15.00to 17.5 in one inch.  Im not saying that all the hybird items are great but before you kick A&A in the knee caps on price lets make you know what your talking about.  There are many newbies on here that may get the wrong idea about them.  Hybird items can prove to be very high profit items esp is you buy them in bulk.

Moustash  11.75  for 250  .047ea

Cantina erasers  15.00 for 1000 .015ea

grow anamils 4.00 for 100  .04ea

clear and cool 4.20 for 100 .042ea

these prices are more than fair

The items listed out seprate are for bulk bags of 100 and bulk bag of 250 for the moustash all un capped.  if you can cap hybird your self you can come out even better than buying capped.  even buying hybird in 2 inch caps the most expensive is 25.00 and thats the moustash mix.  most are around 22.50 to 23.50.  A&A is not screwing customers.  operators want less expensive items and they are providing them. 

The items listed out seprate are for bulk bags of 100 and bulk bag of 250 for the moustash all un capped.  if you can cap hybird your self you can come out even better than buying capped.  even buying hybird in 2 inch caps the most expensive is 25.00 and thats the moustash mix.  most are around 22.50 to 23.50.  A&A is not screwing customers.  operators want less expensive items and they are providing them. 

are you still at 50 cent 2 inch or 75?do you think these items will sell at .75?ecspecially the moustache,are they 2 or 1 in a 2 inch cap?