Barber Shops - What to Sell?

Johnny Gumball

What product should I vvend at a barber shop, got in a double header there?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What product should I vvend at a barber shop, got in a double header there?

• Chcoloate peanuts
    • BBQ Penauts
    • Red Allan Berries
    • Gums
    • Chews Gum

I have a barber shop with a nw super 80 and a vendstar. The vendstar has chicle gum, PM&Ms, and skittles.

The toy machine, I originally put 'bone chillers' in, and the owner bitched about it, he didn't like the toys and said it was 'the devil.' So I put in a mix of sticky hands and spongebob screen cleaners. It's doing horrrrrrible only a few sales at all. So today I pulled the spongebob out and removed that display, now it's just sticky hands. If it still sucks after a week or two, I'm going to try wacky bands or maybe mustache mix or maybe swap it for a double oak setup with rubber bouncy balls and some other kind of 1.1" toy.

stupid owner, I put the bone chillers at another location and they're doing great. gotta hate meddlers...

I have a barber shop with a nw super 80 and a vendstar. The vendstar has chicle gum, PM&Ms, and skittles.

The toy machine, I originally put 'bone chillers' in, and the owner bitched about it, he didn't like the toys and said it was 'the devil.' So I put in a mix of sticky hands and spongebob screen cleaners. It's doing horrrrrrible only a few sales at all. So today I pulled the spongebob out and removed that display, now it's just sticky hands. If it still sucks after a week or two, I'm going to try wacky bands or maybe mustache mix or maybe swap it for a double oak setup with rubber bouncy balls and some other kind of 1.1" toy.

stupid owner, I put the bone chillers at another location and they're doing great. gotta hate meddlers...

"the devil" LOL. Wow. Some people just amaze me.

Those choices you posted? :o  They wont work IMO.  I have lots of barber shops.  In general they do not do too well.  I guess on the average, I get $40 per month out of each one.

I vend GBs, toys, and maybe skittles or some other hard candy like Bones.

I'm placing a triple tomorrow in a barber shop w/ skittles, pmm, and rp. This is just temporary, while I'm waiting on my gb and toy wheel to come in. After that it'll be gb and 1'' toys. I guess I'll see how that goes.

Archived