Vacation Frustration

dpvnc

My wife and I decided to take a bit of a vacation over the 4th of July. A nice 12 day trip back to my home state. I ordered some new2" capsuled products from a well known vendor supply. Two days prior to leaving I ran part of my route and filled machines from one of the two boxes I ordered. The next day I had to place a machine at a new location and service the rest of my machines which  seemed to go fine.

The following day left on vacation almost  SEVEN HUNDRED miles from home I get a call in the evening. One of the machines I changed product in will not vend. The next day another call from the new location. But no call from the other two where I put the first box. Thankfully my daughter who is mechanically inclined offered to check them out. Capsules are too large will not vend. She re capsuled the product into some slow moving product capsules so sales were not lost for all my trip.

Seems the vendor supply sent me the same product in two different size capsules in two different boxes labled 2" capsules. I understand I am new but I am not stupid if you order 2" capsules you should not get 2.3" which will work in another type of machine which I do not own!!!!!! 

No offer was made to correct their mistake just a lesson for me. So they made my do not ever call again list !!!!!!!!  Name of vendor left out to protect the  incompetent

Seems the vendor supply sent me the same product in two different size capsules in two different boxes labled 2" capsules. I understand I am new but I am not stupid if you order 2" capsules you should not get 2.3" which will work in another type of machine which I do not own!!!!!!  

No offer was made to correct their mistake just a lesson for me. So they made my do not ever call again list !!!!!!!!  Name of vendor left out to protect the  incompetent

I will double check but Im pretty sure a 2.3 " capsule will vend from a 2" machine.

2.3" capsule is 59mm and will vend from a 2" machine, could it have been a 2.7"? actionmatic sells these so Im guessing they are the vendor

I can easily tell the difference between the various capsule sizes.  It's pretty obvious when you look through the plastic what size capsules you've got.  And you can always measure them if there's any doubt.

You need to test these things and not just wildly shovel capsules into your machines without doing some test vends.

My machines are about six year old Edina Technical machines. So they may be odd to some of you.

As in my previous post I am fairly new to this and having never had this size issue before it caught me out. When I specifically ordered 2" capsules. Sorry I cannot say who it was  only posted so others would not be caught out. The capsules were round not acorn shape.

When I specifically ordered 2" capsules. Sorry I cannot say who it was  only posted so others would not be caught out. The capsules were round not acorn shape.

Well if you won't say who it was then you are not helping us and this thread has zero value. You said yourself, twice now, that you specifically requested 2" caps and they sent you the wrong ones anyways. So clearly confirming that one's order is in the proper size caps won't prevent this from happening.

DPVNC

This board is not just for your personal use.  It is for all of us.  In order to help all, you need to give enough information to help all.  That includes names of vendors.

Sorry you feel it is of no value. I am not in the business of trashing anyones business for every customer with a bad experience there may be 200 with good. I vote with my money you vote with yours.My thought was to share what happened and to make sure others who may be new  would not suffer the same that happened to me. They could check their capsules before putting them in.

The product was a silly band type product . The capsules are round and the problem was the  ridge where they join. The sales person said the larger capsules fit in northwesterns no problem.