Spotlight ! Member Havending.

bostonvendor27

Love him or hate him the guy knows what he is talking about!! I really don't talk with him too much on the forums but I have been reading a lot of his posts recently. I remember when I first got on here I was like who does this guy think he is! LOL. As I took vending more serious and started paying attention instead of opening my mouth and thinking I know what I'm talking about I realized that if you put aside his bluntness  ^-^  and read his advice you could learn a few things. Thanks bro you are one of the members who is helping my business become more successful!

The following quote from bostonvendor27 pretty much hands you what the purpose of his post is.

As I took vending more serious and started paying attention instead of opening my mouth and thinking I know what I'm talking about I realized that if you put aside his bluntness  ^-^  and read his advice you could learn a few things. Thanks bro you are one of the members who is helping my business become more successful!

I think bostonvendor does a good job of giving some advice of his own AND publicly thanking an experienced and valued member of this forum.

Ok...  I understand now, Sorry if I offended anyone.  I am not accustomed to seeing public thank you threads started.  Its usually about someone that is ticked off at another person.

Ok...  I understand now, Sorry if I offended anyone.  I am not accustomed to seeing public thank you threads started.  Its usually about someone that is ticked off at another person.

Are you kidding me?!

Someone posting a thread about being ticked off at another person?

That's absurd!

That kind of thread would never be allowed around here.

;)

Ninnjinn, Sorry if I confused you! Originally this was going to be a PM and not a  public post but I guess I just wanted to share with everyone, especially  the newer members my gratitude and how lucky we are to get this free education from other veteran vendors. Of course  there are many more on here that deserve the same respect It's just that alot of advice that Havending has offered has been working well for me lately.

I feel the same way about havending.  He gives those little useful tibits of information that I've never thought of.  He has my respect.

Kelly:  Be sure we get some picks of those refurbs please.

I thought the same thing about havending, actually worse (I believe it was condescending prick, was what use to come to my mind) but after getting use to him, he has become a poster I look forward to the most and learn a lot from.  Don't think he ever means any real insult, just the way he states things leaves you unsure sometimes.

Are you kidding me?!

Someone posting a thread about being ticked off at another person?

That's absurd!

That kind of thread would never be allowed around here.

;)

That kind of sarcasm is as dry as a James Bond martini.  LOL    Love it.

Ninnjinn, Sorry if I confused you! Originally this was going to be a PM and not a  public post but I guess I just wanted to share with everyone, especially  the newer members my gratitude and how lucky we are to get this free education from other veteran vendors. Of course  there are many more on here that deserve the same respect It's just that alot of advice that Havending has offered has been working well for me lately.

No worries, everything is cool.  I know exactly what you are talking about.  Someone helps you out so much that you want to go above and beyond the "thanks"  "thank you"  type thing.

Speaking of which, I have one person on here that has been helping me tremendously!  I always say "thanks" or "Thank You"  but after awhile it gets old.  I have been trying to come up with a way to show/prove just how thankful I really am for all their time and FREE help!  I must say, if it wasn't for this person giving me pointers and from time to time making a point,  "Mike, get a grip.  Calm down, everything will be just fine."  and they have managed to teach me to have a little bit of patience.

Its funny that this thread was started because I had been thinking for a while now about havending and how much he has helped people on here.  I have been following what he says.  I too was very turned off in the beginning by what he saying and how he was saying it.  I agree with Kelly.  He definitely has toned down his posts.