Bulk Candy Labels

caserri

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Islander:

You posted labels for 50 cent  vends a while back and I cannot locate them. Can you repost when you get a chance? Thank you.

Jim

Jim,

They are located further down in the category list.

Here is a link for your convenience...

http://vendiscuss.com/forum/index.php?topic=8341.0

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Here are alternate versions of the most popular Mars offerings (MM, PMM and Skittles). These came directly from the company. Hopefully, these will be of use to somebody.

Why can I see and get to the labels. Will some one please PM me the labels

Thanks, SN

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
I can not see most of these labels Is it because my post count is low?

can any one inbox me the labels and is their one for the Dubble bubble fruitastic flavors

If you thought post count mattered, why would you want to ignore the rules by asking for someone to just send them to you?

By the way, post count doesn't matter. If you can't see them, it probably means that whoever posted them has removed them to make room in their account for other attachments. I would try asking someone to "post" what you need so others can benefit as well.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

If you thought post count mattered, why would you want to ignore the rules by asking for someone to just send them to you?

By the way, post count doesn't matter. If you can't see them, it probably means that whoever posted them has removed them to make room in their account for other attachments. I would try asking someone to "post" what you need so others can benefit as well.

LOL yea I'm use to other forums hiding things so that was the reason I asked. haven't been here long.

but does any one have DUBBLE BUBBLE FRUITASTIC FLAVORS label

If so can you please post it

their the Chiclet sized ones with the banana, peppermint, cinnamon, spearmint, bubble gum and orange

thanks

LOL yea I'm use to other forums hiding things so that was the reason I asked. haven't been here long.

No problem. Yea we try to be a bit different here. I've always felt that if you are looking for something, chances are someone else is too. If we can get it posted, rather then emailed or PM'd, it'll help more than just one person.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone have PMM, RP, M&I, Skittles, DB tab, DB polar mint gum, reg MM, and runts labels

Joey

Go back to the very first page of this post and browse through the whole post.. You will find every label you are requesting. There's 7 pages of it.

Read man, read!

Do you want to tell me where the DB tab is. You said evey label I was requesting was there, but I cant

Joey

Go back to the very first page of this post and browse through the whole post.. You will find every label you are requesting. There's 7 pages of it.

Read man, read!

Joey

Read man, read!

Do you want to tell me where the DB tab is. You said evey label I was requesting was there, but I cant

Call me a liar for one label? :unsure:

We used to be able to view the ones that were posted here but obviously they didn't make the transition to the new forum.

However, you can get the tab gum label here:

http://vendiscuss.ne...ted-gum-labels/

Like I said. Read man, read. It only took me a couple minutes to find this thread.

Nope, 2 labels, lol. I have not seend that thread yet in all the searching I have been doing. But I do need the Polar Mint gum. The one on here is the mint candy. Thanks for the link

Call me a liar for one label? :unsure:

We used to be able to view the ones that were posted here but obviously they didn't make the transition to the new forum.

However, you can get the tab gum label here:

http://vendiscuss.ne...ted-gum-labels/

Like I said. Read man, read. It only took me a couple minutes to find this thread.

what keywords are you using when searching for that?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived